A highly anticipated exhibition of the Dead Sea Scrolls is on display at the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, TX from July 2, 2012 - January 13, 2013. It was our pleasure to be part of the this incredible project and facilitate the invitation paper for the events surrounding this exhibit. This exquisite invitation package is a work of art in itself and features a few of our loveliest sheets, as well as some surprising substrates. Here are the details:
• A scored and lined custom die-cut outer envelope on Neenah, Astrobrights, Eclipse Black, 80 Cover. It is lined with an imported purple and gold screened specialty paper. The front features beautiful handwritten gold calligraphy and the back flap features a shiny, gold foil return address.
• The inner envelope is a scored and lined custom die-cut on Neenah, ESSE, Pearlized Cocoa, 105 Cover. It is lined with the same imported specialty paper as the outer envelope with beautiful calligraphy in black ink.
• The main invitation is printed on 50 pt. black chipboard (a surprisingly effective substrate) and includes shiny gold and matte silver foil debossing.
• The ribbon cutting ceremony invitation features the same shiny gold and matte silver debossing, but is printed on 25 pt. black chipboard.
• The RSVP envelope is an A2 in Neenah, Astrobrights, Eclipse Black with a matte silver foil address.
• The RSVP card is letterpressed in black on Neenah, ESSE, Pearlized Cocoa, 105 Cover.
What a beauty!